Experience three-way connectivity—road, rail and river. There’s also a 4-way connectivity on the cards with access to the Dakshineshwar metro. What’s more, while the rest of the world will commute on wheels, the residents of new Kolkata will have their very own private jetty, ready to ferry them to their preferred destinations. The ferries will ply tirelessly from New Kolkata and Serampore to Millennium park and Dakshineshwar.
Alcove Developers LLP
G.T.Road,Mahesh,Serampore, Hooghly,West Bengal
- Serampore College 1.85 kms.
- Government College of Engineering & Textile School 1.8 kms.
- Mahesh Sri Ramkrishna Ashram Vidyalaya 1.43kms.
- DPS North 13.1 Kms.
Business Centers :
- Serampore Court 2 Kms.
- Howrah Maidan 21 Kms.
- Park Street 25 Kms.
- Newtown CBD 30 kms.
- Serampore Big Bazar 600 mtr.
- Forum Rangoli 13.6 kms.
- City Center II 25.7 kms.
- New Kolkata Plaza (on site).
Health Care Facilities:
- Relife Hospital 6.2 kms.
- Serampore ESI Hospital 3.1 Kms.
- Disha Eye Hospital 5.6 Kms.
Major Transportation Connectivity:
- Dakshneswar Metro 13.9 kms.
- Serampore Railway Station 2.5 kms.
- NSC Bose International Airport 24 kms.