Given below are the specifications of the New Kolkata project:
- Pile Foundation for durability & stability.
- Earthquake resistant RCC Superstructure.
- CP Fittings of repute make.
- Wall Ceramic tiles up to door height (Size – 18” X 12”).
- Sanitary ware – white porcelain.
- Provision for geyser & exhaust point.
- Mirror & Towel Ring
- 3 high-speed passenger lifts (including 1 stretcher lift) in each tower.
- Cuddapah counter with stainless steel sink and taps of repute make.
- Ceramic tiles dado up to 2 ft. above working platform (Size – 18” X 12”).
- Provision for water inlet for filter.
- Exhaust provision.
- Natural Colour Anodized Aluminium windows.
- Well–decorated triple height ground floor lobby.
- Floor lobbies with Vitrified tiles.
- Interior Walls & Ceiling: RCC Structured/AAC block wall with POP finish.
- Exterior: Weather-proof cement based paint.
- Ceramic tiles in all bedrooms. (Size – 16’’ X 16”)
- Vitrified tiles in living/dining space. (Size – 24” X 24”)
- Anti–skid ceramic tiles in kitchen & toilets. (Size – 12” X 12”)
- Ceramic Tiles in Balcony attached to bedroom, if any (Size – 16" X 16”)
- Vitrified Mat finish tiles in Balcony attached to living/dining space, if any (Size – 24" X 24”)
- Copper PVC coated wiring in concealed conduits with repute make switches.
- AC point, TV point & telephone socket in living/dining & all bedrooms.
- Sufficient electrical points.
- Electrical points for geyser, exhaust, washing machine, microwave, refrigerator, water purifier, grinder, computer, mobile charging.
- Entrance Door: Laminated flush door with magic eye & handle.
- Internal Doors: Primer finish flush doors with cylindrical locks.
- 2 spacious staircases with IPS flooring.