Author: New Kolkata Team | 2019-07-19
It’s home sweet home. It’s where your heart is. It’s where you make memories.
No matter how you interpret the term 'home', nostalgia is one thing that is linked with the home. Apart from carrying out our day to day activities like eating, sleeping, etc., it is a space that is filled with special memories. It is a space where we feel the utmost essence of comfort. It is a space where we can be ourselves. Hence, if you are planning to buy your dream home, make sure it’s near perfect.
Given this fact, the real estate scenario of Kolkata is changing and the change is quite dynamic. Every now and then, you’ll come across property advertisements about new/upcoming housing complexes in Kolkata. Such projects with modern features make the urge to buy our dream home in Kolkata stronger. However, for an apartment matching your expectations, you need to check out a few factors. What are these factors? Let us check that out in this write-up.
Your Guide to Buying a Dream Home Successfully
Set Your Budget: The best way to get hold of your dream apartment is by setting up a budget. Since Kolkata is becoming a hub of residential projects, it is better to outline a budget so that the whole process becomes less time taking. Apart from that, here's why you should set a budget for your residential flats in Kolkata.
• Since you cannot buy an apartment overnight, you have to plan it from before. This way you'll know exactly how much you require to save so that when it's time to buy, you can do so without any hindrance.
• Setting up a budget will help you narrow the options of available projects, thereby enabling you to tap on the right project with best in class facilities.
Consider the Future: At present, you might be single staying away from your home and parents. Hence, based on your today, you should not indulge in an investment which is precisely huge. If might get married in a few years down the line, might bring your parents to stay with you or even planning to have a child. Hence, evaluate your future and then indulge in buying a new flat for sale in Kolkata. Furthermore, Kolkata is also becoming a hub of low-cost housing.
For example, New Kolkata with flats in Serampore, Hooghly region is a perfect example of low-cost housing project. The project consists of best in class features which probably no other property in North Kolkata will be able to provide.
Check the Surrounding Environment: Once you have narrowed down the available options as per your future plan, next comes choosing a good location. No matter which residential project you research about or decide to invest in, you have to check the location and the surroundings. A good location is defined by features like
• great connectivity
• presence of commercial facilities
• tranquil environment
New Kolkata with low budget flats in Kolkata are cocooned in the pure essence of nature. With flats adjacent to river Hooghly, this low-cost housing project will keep one away from city cacophony backed by smooth connectivity via rail, road, river and metro. Hence, the project will keep one’s senses at peace along with the presence of modern features.
Check the Apartments: This is one of the main pointers since you’ll spend most of your time inside the apartments. Hence, checking out every nook and cranny of the space where you’ll be staying is important. Here’s what you, as a buyer, is entitled to check.
• Check apartment design and the layout. The layout should be smart enough to suit the modern theme of your living. Also, the design of the apartment should be elegant, providing you the best edit of the city Kolkata.
• Check the difference between super-built up area and carpet area. Carpet area is the space enclosed by the four walls of your apartments; in other words, it's the place where you’ll stay. Super-built up area includes staircase, lobby, the thickness of the walls, elevator space, etc. Hence check the difference rather than getting carried away by the super built-up area space.
• Check the types of apartments available. By that we mean check whether you're getting 1, 2, 3 or 4 BHK apartment, thereby meeting your requirement. Alo check the spaciousness of the apartments. For example, New Kolkata with flats in Serampore, Hooghly region will provide you with 1, 2 and 3BHK apartments which are classy, spacious and backed by modern interior design for an updated form of living.
• Also, check the price of the apartments and compare it with features that are being provided to justify the investment. There are a plethora of low budget flats in Kolkata which looks nothing like low budget apartments. They will provide you with an array of class apart features, thereby upgrading your lifestyle from day one. New Kolkata with flats in Serampore, Hooghly will provide you with apartments ranging from 14.85 lakh to 28.3 lakhs.
Facilities & Amenities: A good set of facilities and amenities can change your dream home and complete it. Apart from style and comfort, a housing project in Kolkata must provide you with provisions that will make living easy and fun. New Kolkata excels in this regard. It will provide you with features like:
• Ganga facing apartments
• Air-conditioned indoor game space and playing ground
• A swimming pool with the poolside deck
• A reading room
• Outdoor meditation and yoga hall
• Jogging track and calisthenics workout area
• Spa and saloon in the clubhouse
• A home theatre
• Diagnostic center with a doctor's chamber
• Pharmacy along with world-class amenities
• A Pet Park
• Apart from that, the other amenities include an underground parking area, power backup, DTH service, landscaped garden area, 24 hours CCTV surveillance, rainwater harvesting, shopping complex, etc
Check the legal status of the land where you are planning to buy your dream home in Kolkata. Check documents such as:
• The approvals and NOCs from the Municipal Corporation that the developer is entitled to have. Such approvals also need to come from Area development authorities, electricity board, water supply, and sewage board.
• Check the Title Deed to ensure builder's right over the property.
• Check the release certificate in case you are buying a resale property.
• Check the encumbrance certificate to ensure that the land is free from all the legal dues.
• The property must have the approval of the Development Corporation and the local body of the city.
• Again, if you are buying the property for resale, do not hesitate to ask the seller for tax receipts from the previous property along with other bills.
Hence, buying your dream home in Kolkata calls for quite a bit of homework. Hence, once you master in executing these tips and tricks, you can successfully land in an abode for a lifestyle defined by terms like comfort, style and convenience. Afterall, the essence of happiness should never run out of your abode, be it an expensive or a low-cost housing.
low budget flats in Kolkata, dream home, flats in Serampore Hooghly, low cost housing