Author: New Kolkata Team | 2019-01-23
A good residential project should always provide a higher standard of living through its amenities and facilities. There should also be a good transport network as well as location advantages for a convenient lifestyle. The flats should allow fresh breeze and proper ventilation for its residents along with the presence of ample of modern amenities.
All these factors have no value if the cost exceeds your budget. The first thing you observe when you look for residential flats is always the price. You compare the prices of different projects and make the best choice from among them. What if there was an exceptional riverside apartment with all the contemporary housing facilities available at a low cost?
If you are searching for low budget flats in Kolkata, Alcove Realty’s New Kolkata is just what you need. Based in North Kolkata, Serampore, these residential apartments boast affordable housing for all. You can find many intriguing and unique facilities here as well. New Kolkata has a collection of superior amenities which include a pet park exclusively made for your pets to move about, a children’s play zone to keep children as happy as possible, a common club for all your extra-curricular needs, and a pool for residents as well as one for children.
These flats in Serampore, Hooghly also offer benefits in regards to transport and nearby facilities. There are a number of transportation options including rail and road. New Kolkata also has an exclusive ferry service reserved for its residents, an option not seen in any residential project in Kolkata. Even better, you can visit the site location and experience the picturesque scenery of these riverside flats in Serampore.
What are the Benefits I Get From the Location?
These flats in Serampore, Hooghly host a large number of institutions and centres. Within walking distance, you can find hospitals and schools spread out in the area. There are also entertainment zones in the vicinity and inside the premises as well. Here are some of the following:
· Serampore College (1.85 kms.)
· Government College of Engineering & Textile School (1.8 kms.)
· Mahesh Sri Ramkrishna Ashram Vidyalaya(1.43kms.)
· DPS North (13.1 kms.)
· Serampore Big Bazar (600 mtr.)
· Forum Rangoli (13.6 kms.)
· City Center II (25.7 kms.)
· New Kolkata Plaza (on site).
Health Care Facilities:
· Relife Hospital (6.2 kms.)
· Serampore ESI Hospital (3.1 kms.)
· Disha Eye Hospital (5.6 kms.)
Let’s Come to the Point of Connectivity to the Main City
There is a 3-way transport connectivity that dominates rail, road and river with an upcoming metro station on the way.
Major Transportation Connectivity:
· Proposed Dakshineswar Metro (13.9 kms.)
· Serampore Railway Station (2.5 kms.)
· NSC Bose International Airport (24 kms.)
The feature that sets this project apart is the advantage of a ferry service. Only available to the residents of New Kolkata, this ferry service in Kolkata is designed to carry people across the Ganges, taking them from Serampore to places such as Babughat and Dakshineshwar.
What Amenities Do I Find in New Kolkata?
The trademark of any residential complex is the quality of amenities that are offered. A grand set of facilities are readily accessible behind the doors of New Kolkata. These low budget flats in Kolkata foster a sense of luxurious living among residents while nestled in the freshness of nature. New Kolkata offers some of the most contemporary amenities of housing:
· Swimming pool with poolside deck
· Changing rooms with shower area & locker facility
· A Hall for multipurpose activities like karaoke and dance classes
· Hi-tech multi gym
· AC home theatre with surround sound system
· AC indoor kids’ & toddlers’ playing zone
· Reading room and studying space
· AC indoor games arena for pool, squash, badminton, carroms, table tennis, etc.
· Jogging and cycling track
· Outdoor children’s play area
· Outdoor meditation & yoga space
A Low Budget Flat in Kolkata with all these benefits? Now that’s a Catch!
The starting price for flats in Serampore, Hooghly begins from 14.80 lakhs, which makes it one of the most pocket-friendly luxury residential projects in the city. You can choose between the 1, 2 and 3 BHK category of flats depending on your family size. All categories are available at an attractive price range. Being the most affordable flats by the banks of the holy river, residing here will surely enrich your life.
Low Budget Flats in Kolkata